November 13, 2010

My Project: Human Habitat

Hallo everybody, and welcome to my little blog!
On this site I will show all the research and ideas concerning my studies on sustainable design. There will be a lot of interesting information concerning sustainability and human habitat. I will do research on special forms of living, on architecture that I find interesting in general and how this looks like, f.e. tree houses or little "cabanes", because I think, these already focus on minimal use of material and other things related to sustainability.
Just wait and have a look at all the fragments I will discover on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Great - looking forward to see more - check this out too http://www.exdl.com/2008/06/04/the-treehouse/
    Niels Peter

    Ps..do you think you could get the blog converted into english...will be easier for the others ;-)

    ReplyDelete